THE COOLEST MUSIC VENUE IN TOWN
Please take some time to read through the terms and conditions and understand what is expected of you at the Easy Sunday Sessions
Boring we know, but essential reading!
- In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions), (i) “Event” means any of the events taking place at Stadscafe Meneer de Uil Markt 9a, Veenendaal or other locations designated as part of VABFJS; (ii) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means VABFJS and (iii) “you” and “your” means you as the Artist/Band or designated representative.
- The Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, entertainer and billed attractions. Entry is for the Event and not a specific entertainer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Strictly no illegal substances allowed at The Event.
- No outside alcohol is permitted at The Event.
- No violence of any kind will be tolerated at The Event.
- Verbally or physically abusive or dangerous, disruptive behavior is not tolerated. We reserve the right to expel attendants who become intoxicated or misbehave.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any of the items listed below and (ii) any other items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
- Prohibited Items –Recording Equipment, Animals (except for assistance dogs), BBQs, Chinese lanterns, Firearms, Fireworks, Flares, Gas Canisters/Cylinders, Hammers, Illegal Substances, Knives, Laser Pens/Laser Equipment, Legal Highs, Smoke Canisters, Sound Systems, and any items deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate.
- No unauthorised filming or sound recording. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
- By attending the Event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included with any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation.
- This includes filming by security camera’s that may be carried out for the security of customers.
- Photos and recordings made by the Promoter will be offered to the entertainer on a “first refusal basis” before either the photos of recordings are published.
- If you attend an Event with your child aged under 18 years you give the foregoing your express consent on their behalf.
- The Participant of the event is obliged to follow the recommendations of the organizer and emergency services.
- People who disturb public order, pose a threat to other participants of the event, violate decency, bring prohibited items despite the prohibition rules, or do not abide by the rules and regulations will be removed from the event.
- Acts can be categorized as breaking the law, will suffer the consequences provided by law.
- Strictly no trading allowed at the Event without the Promoter’s consent.
- If before or during the event you have a complaint in relation the festival, please contact us as soon as you can as complaints are difficult to deal with after the event. If possible an e-mail with complaint can be sent after the fact for administration purposes.